Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero Extrait De Parfum 100ml
- 100% Authentic & Genuine Products
- Free Delivery in 3 to 5 Days
- Easy Returns & Exchange
- Free Gifts With Every Order
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Tiziana Terenzi collection has always taken inspiration from travel, from emotions shared around a fire and from life experience, all of which is
contained in the collection. It represents that specific period in life when beauty entertains the soul and a moment becomes eternal.
In the collection that they like to call “classic” because it was the first one that Tiziana created, there are two animated souls that are simultaneously contrasting and complementary. The first is a shiny, radiant gold captured in a gold bottle, and the second is a pensive, introspective black housed in a monolithic black bottle. Laudano Nero f is like a bohemian stop on an unforgettable journey in mythical Paris during a rainy autumn day, but warm with winding watercolours, blended as in a painting by Renoir. The smell of the rain beating on the slate roof mixes with the stone streets lit by dim lights. It is a fragrance full of unusual notes, indeed needed to create this extraordinary fragrance. Laudano Nero is a fragrance that does not care about what others might think of him. On the first sniff it might overwhelm a bit, like the hit after a glass of absinth, but camphor and cognac are taming it in an unusual manner. All these notes are embedded into different precious woods, resins, laurel and slate – the framing components which structure this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Absinthe, Cognac, Rosemary, Latakia Tobacco, Myrtle, Black Amber
- Heart Notes: Red Rose, Acacia Honey, Cedarwood, Iris, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Flowering Ash, Slate, Cashmere, Camphor Laurel
- Base Notes: Incense, Agarwood, Vetiver, Musk, Oak, Madagascar Vanilla, Bay Leaf, Caper, Gum